Edmonton SEO Services
You need to show up when your customers are searching! Our Edmonton SEO Services will help.
Edmonton SEO Services
The success of your business online depends (almost entirely) on having a great SEO strategy.
Let’s be honest. As a small business, having a website is not optional. But having a website is really just the beginning. Our Edmonton SEO services will take you to the next level!
We have successfully been doing SEO and have results to show for it. We see ourselves as partners with the companies we work with. Your online success is our success.
For your business, we can perform a variety of SEO services:
- SEO Audit – learn where you are, and what’s needed to advance your business online
- Local SEO – this is a must for any business looking to gain local customers, especially if you have a physical location
- Keyword Research – this is an essential component in SEO that analyzes the supply & demand for keywords in your niche that your customers care about
- Website Optimization – get better visibility in Google for the keywords that matter (based on keyword research) by optimizing your site
Attract people in your service area.
If your business serves a specific target area, you need to show up when potential customers are searching for someone like you! To do that, you need a local SEO campaign.
We will make your business easier to find both organically, and in Google Maps. This will help get traffic to both your website, and your physical location.
Local SEO can include:
Keyword Research is a vital step in your SEO strategy.
You need to understand what your target audience is searching for, what kind of competition you have, and which keywords you should try to rank for in Google.
Once we do your keyword research, we can then optimize your website based around them. After that, we monitor the performance of those keywords over time, and any traffic they may generate.
There is a lot of factors that go into optimizing a website. They include (but are not limited to):
- SEO Audit
- Keyword Research
- Site Structure
- Optimization of Titles, Headings, Content, Meta Descriptions, etc.
- Site Speed and Performance
- Local SEO Considerations
- Trust Signals
- Mobile Friendliness
- User Friendliness
There’s a lot to consider! Why not let the experts help do this for you so you can worry about your business. We can help with that.
Trusted by these awesome clients
Get a Free Consultation
Our mission is to help YOU succeed online. Talk with an expert and find out what we can do for you. If you’re local, coffee is on us. We are ready when you are.